Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have much knowledge about it and was wondering if anyone knows more about it. Is going after a ged worth a try? I'm not sure about it.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
I think it would definitely be worth it. It certainly wouldn't hurt in trying to get a job.

·
Banned
7,135 Posts
*edited* It doesn't take more than a 6th grade brain to complete that easy stuff. Do it. And then save up some money and at least go to 2 years of community college, which is also ungodly easy.

I dont feel that was necessary

-Reisedogg the Midnight Marauder

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
I see you have 17 down for your age.....If that is true....you definitely need to either stay in school or go back to school.....which ever position you are in....believe me it is worth it......Dont give up and just get your GED....

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Pan Mengtu</b>!
*edited* It doesn't take more than a 6th grade brain to complete that easy stuff. Do it. And then save up some money and at least go to 2 years of community college, which is also ungodly easy.

what do you do for a living for the big success you are you sure spend a lot of time on this board. Don't blast people for what they want to do with their life. But I would stay in school and finish up all your work. It couldn't hurt.

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
If you are able to graduate from a real high school, don't "wuss" out* and get a GED.

(Please don't misinterpret this... see the comment below.)

And to the guy that said that community college is insanely easy, he obviously isn't taking the right courses... Either that or he hasn't attended the Community College I have...

Bottom line: You really should try to have either a high school diploma or a GED. It opens a lot of doors that would otherwise be shut, that's for sure.

Look at it this way, it couldn't hurt anything to get it, right?

*I say "wuss out" because after looking at some of the questions they ask for the GED, and having actually graduated high school, it just seems to me that High school would have been, and was a hell of a lot harder then the GED test would have been. <b>I am not knocking anyone that has received a GED.</b> In fact, it shows that you really want to be successful in my opinion.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Was that a diss? What was Pan Mengtu saying?

I've been out of school for a while and I've been trying to find out what I'm good at but can't. Anyways I wanna hear if anyone know more about ged.

·
Registered
14,348 Posts
I don't know why everyone is saying the GED is easy. It's made so that only 2/3's of high school graduates would pass the it.

·
Registered
8,825 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Pan Mengtu</b>!

We should all strive to be as cool as you.

·
Registered
14,348 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts