Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn I am going to get more and more pissed as this game gets closer. I am hoping that I'll be able to watch it on the NFL.com, but I might head down to Asheboro and watch it at my sisters. Have to chuck the big screen in the backseat if I do.

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts
Don't local networks play NFL Network games?

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live just outside the area where you are allowed to watch the games locally. Charlotte is a bit over an hours drive from Greensboro. If I lived about 25 miles further South I'd be good.

·
Premium Member
3,456 Posts
Nicks didnt even make the trip and he's out. Along with Bradshaw and Diehl. Hate to see people hurt but not gonna lie makes me feel a lot better about this game. Norman was great last week but I don't know about him matching up with Nicks/Cruz.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn the defense looked like shit on that drive. Norman got beat, but that was just a great throw

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Our problems on the line of scrimmage are extremely worrisome. We were getting our asses handed to us all night long in the trenches. You can not win games if you're going to be completely dominated by the other team's Offensive line. Our secondary is already bad without forcing them to make every tackle and cover guys for unlimited periods of time. The O line and the blocking was just terrible too.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So now I look at my program guide to see what's on ESPN and there's the mother****ing NFL Network and NFL Red Zone right below ESPN HD...**** Time Warner and the NFL Network with a rusty poleaxe. This shit is not even funny.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts