·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Stud.

·
The Bilson = Jayhawk Love
6,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really like him now, I think that he will be a 2 and gone player. He can shoot the three, and dunk, I haven't seen too much defensively, but heck he is young.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
I still stand by my assertion that he'll be the best player in a Kansas uniform next year..........

·
The Bilson = Jayhawk Love
6,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>VincentVega</b>!
I still stand by my assertion that he'll be the best player in a Kansas uniform next year..........
only if Simen is in the pro's

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KansasJayhawk</b>!
which I do not think so I think he will play all FOUR years.

Giddens will be out after Junior year, but hoppefully all four years.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
My main concern as far as longevity is concerned with him is creating off the dribble and ballhandling. I don't know exactly if this is a flaw or not because, quite simply, he never tries his hand at it. I realize Self likes him as a catch and shoot player right now but I really, really wish he'd start creating a bit and being more aggressive on the offensive end. The defense will come, he's working hard at it and is extremely long and athletic, he'll be a quality defender at the very least in time.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KansasJayhawk</b>!

Doubtful. And I kinda think that Giddens could conceivably surpass him cause Simien has been quite easily shut down by big teams.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ill subliminal</b>!

Doubtful. And I kinda think that Giddens could conceivably surpass him cause Simien has been quite easily shut down by big teams.
That has more to do with the teams packing it in due to a lack of consistent outside threats than it does with Simien's lack of ability. I don't see Giddens being better than Simien next year, but it's possible.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts