Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Glenn Robinson traded to Atlanta

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  colossus735 
#1 ·
Glenn Robinson was traded to Atlanta for Toni Kukoc, Leon Smith, and one of their 1st rounders next year.

Good trade for Atlanta. We'll see how Tim Thomas plays. The 1st rounder should be a high pick.

#3 ·
How is this a high pick Atlanta will be a shoe-in for the playoffs

Terry
Demarr
Shareef
Big Dog
Theo

#8 ·
Nice trade for the Bucks. Gives Tim Thomas even more playing time and it also adds pt for Michael Redd. Nice trade for the Hawks also. Very good deal.

#12 ·
the pick in the trade was a luxury, the trade was to get Big Dog and his contract out of Milwaukee, and to get Tim Thomas playing time.

#13 ·
I beleive with this trade the Hawks have just become a powerhouse in the east. And if Glen Robinson returns to form. That is a very scary team with a healthy Theo Ratliff.

And dont forget that the Bucks are still a top team in the East. I dont know what happened to them the last 2 months of the season. But Kukoc will be able to fill the role big dogg was playing.

#14 ·
I think that it was good trade for both teams. I was surprised to see that the Bucks got a good package in return considering the legal issues with the Big Dog. Sometimes, that reduces the value of a player when that occurs. :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.