Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toledo basketball is decent, so I just had to give my main city some recognition. Go Toledo!

BTW, any other Toledoans here??

·
Registered
29 Posts
If I were the city of Toledo, I would change my name. UCLA football coach Bob Toledo is giving the name a bad connotation. Every time I hear the name of the city, I will think of one of the worst coaches in the NCAA............Maybe the city should be called Lombardy....That has a nice ring to it..........

·
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We may not be the best city, but we're still allright. At least give us the props for this. We produce Jeep, and among other things. We are the Glass city!

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Originally posted by <b>stagsoccer</b>!
If I were the city of Toledo, I would change my name. UCLA football coach Bob Toledo is giving the name a bad connotation. Every time I hear the name of the city, I will think of one of the worst coaches in the NCAA............Maybe the city should be called Lombardy....That has a nice ring to it..........
I think they should keep their city name. I think they should get rid of their nickname. That is just my two cents.

and talking about names, Tulsa needs to change thier name too. Golden Hurricane. I think they should be releated to Twisters/Tornados than Hurricanes. Again That is just my two cents.

·
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Duke, this UT is different than the UT you don't like. I think you knew that already...so both UT's suck, and OU rules, right? ;)

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Devestata</b>!
Duke, this UT is different than the UT you don't like. I think you knew that already...so both UT's suck, and OU rules, right? ;)
Devestata, get some toledo fans here. We have all 32 conferences

·
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by <b>truebluefan</b>!

Devestata, get some toledo fans here. We have all 32 conferences
OK trueblue, I'll try my luck tomorrow. I'll see If I can recruit on there message board.

As for you duke...:laugh: @ "Why would we be talking about that evil school?"

;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts