Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,139 Posts
ahahahhahaahah
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>MJG</b>!
Tied a record -- Mavs had a 2 point quarter before. Though I don't know what quarter it was.
not according to the color commentators they said the futlity mark was 4 points i believe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
920 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Bigballershotcaller</b>!
They scored 2 points in the fourth quarter against the raptors.:no:
Damn thats really hard to do. Im freaking serious.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,139 Posts
who scored??
 

·
BBB.net Archivist
Joined
·
26,901 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MJG</b>!
Tied a record -- Mavs had a 2 point quarter before. Though I don't know what quarter it was.
2nd quarter against the 97 Lakers... but this was a record low for a fourth.
 

·
Nobody
Joined
·
6,373 Posts
It was a record for the 4th quarter, it may have tied the record for any quarter... they were 1/13 with 9 turnovers. It was super weak.

I'm glad they lost because they didn't deserve to win that game... what does it say about the Raptors that they weren't even able to win in regulation?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,669 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Nevus</b>!
what does it say about the Raptors that they weren't even able to win in regulation?
It says that they made one hell of a comeback in the fourth quarter, and played some great d in the fourth quarter as well.

Don't see how you can make a negative out of it? :confused:
 

·
Nobody
Joined
·
6,373 Posts
I watched the game... the Raptors should have been able to win it much easier than they did given how badly the Warriors were playing. The Warriors were just throwing the ball away repeatedly and clanking all their shots. The Raptors blew a lot of opportunities.

It was really badly played by both teams in the 4th.

It wasn't "one hell of a comeback" by any stretch. They barely made it back to being tied despite the Warriors giving the game away.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
811 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Warriors4Life</b>!
Bottom Line: Warriors are one of the worst organizations in sports history. This team is absolutely pathetic.
Go ahead and change your username and avatar but I, on the other hand, am sticking by the Warriors, no matter what.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,669 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Nevus</b>!

It wasn't "one hell of a comeback" by any stretch. They barely made it back to being tied despite the Warriors giving the game away.
16 points is a big 4th quarter comeback no matter what spin you want to put on it.
 

·
Nobody
Joined
·
6,373 Posts
16 points is a big 4th quarter comeback no matter what spin you want to put on it.
It's a big comeback, but it's not like they played great doing it. If you're down by 16, and your opponents only score 2 points in the quarter, it's not that much to ask to score 19 points to win.

I was really surprised at how flat the Raptors were with all those opportunities late in the 4th.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
D5, I'm still a die hard warrior fan and will never abandon the team. However I will offer my truthful opinion whenever possible.

This team is a disgrace. Anyone who doesn't think so is kidding themselves.
 

·
_(&#12484;)_&#3626;&#3657;&#3657;&#3657;&#3657;&#3
Joined
·
28,008 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Warriors4Life</b>!
D5, I'm still a die hard warrior fan and will never abandon the team. However I will offer my truthful opinion whenever possible.

This team is a disgrace. Anyone who doesn't think so is kidding themselves.
I agree. You should trade Dampier for Bonzi Wells and Bo Outlaw. You'd be so much improved. :makeadeal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,128 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Nevus</b>!


It's a big comeback, but it's not like they played great doing it. If you're down by 16, and your opponents only score 2 points in the quarter, it's not that much to ask to score 19 points to win.

I was really surprised at how flat the Raptors were with all those opportunities late in the 4th.
You HAVE to give the Raptors some of the credit for GS scoring only 2 points in the 4th. It's not like GS missed wide open shots.

And for every turnover, the other team is given a steal.

Raptors deserve FULL credit for the comeback... I don't know why you're trying to discredit what they did.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top