Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see one started and today is the game, maybe we are all caught up in the Civil War this week, anywho, here it is.....make your predictions before tip off! :D

Portland ~ 96
Golden State ~ 93

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Portland 95
Golden State 92

·
Registered
155 Posts
Golden State - 91
Blazers - 87

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
Blazers 102
Warriors 90

I didn't think I'd be able to make it to tonites game because of my back but it has improved a lot in the last few days so I'll be there to get my chulupa!

·
Registered
463 Posts
It's going to be another close one. I think we are pretty much going to have close ones all year. That is going to be where our youth shows itself.

Blazers 100
Golden State Warriors 98

First Chalupas of the season!

Clippers? Warriors? It's all good, Blazers win! :D

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Golden State 115
Portland 107

High scoring game with Baron Davis abusing Sebastian Telfair. Przybilla will have a big game tonight

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Blazers: 99
Warriors: 94

I think we will see Monia playing some great defense tonight. Joel and Zach should have good games, maybe even Theo that would be a nice surprise. Jack and Telfair are going to get beaten like they stole something by Baron.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Monia plays well.

Blazers 98
GS 90

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
deanwoof said:
Aaron Miles BABY!
Quoted for truth. Even though he was one of my arch nemesises in HS since he played for Jefferson and I was a Techmen. I still respect how far he has come. Oh well we still beat Jeff when it mattered and I will get to watch him lose again. I hope he gets some real minutes tonight.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Blazers - 95
Warriors - 90

1 - 20 of 56 Posts