Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Good!!!! He Was The Only Guy I Didnt Believe In!!! I Feel ( And Yes Im Entitled To My Opinion) Tabuse Would Of Been A Better Fit All Around!!! Cheers Yamenko!!!

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
I havent seen anything yet online.

·
Because BBF needs a hero
8,336 Posts
Toilets 4 Sale said:
Good!!!! He Was The Only Guy I Didnt Believe In!!! I Feel ( And Yes Im Entitled To My Opinion) Tabuse Would Of Been A Better Fit All Around!!! Cheers Yamenko!!!

He's still floating around. Clips could always get him back, but then whenever he has a night with 2 points and 2 assists.. Were going to hear Yamenko say he should be player of the game... Not sure its worth it. :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
YOu see, this is what i was saying how it was the most illogical decision made by dunleavvy yet. Goldwire was complete garbage. He wasnt used at all, and when he was used, he stunk up the court as if someone had overturned a few porta pottys on the floor. Theres no logic whatsoever in cutting tabuse for him.

Heck, if we just planned on cutting the player after the first 2 weeks, then still we shoudl have at least got some marketing out of tabuse.

But, i have a feeling that dunleavvy with his whole tirade on how they need experience in case cassell goes down, MUST have someone else in mind right now that he wants to sign over goldmember. Anyone know what "veteran" PG's are available? We can pretty much be certain if they are a 7+ year vet, he will stink it up as with all over dunleavvys other similar choices other than brunson (goldmember, martin, rice, overton, anderson, etc. etc.)

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
We know livingston isnt due back for weeks,possibly months, so unless dunleavvy's new plan on getting more minutes for certain people is by having mobley play PG at times, then i really do think he must be after someone else.

I doubt he thinks korolev is ready to be the emergency PG.

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Not sure about jay either...just a few weeks ago, no team wanted to touch him with a 10 foot pole. And still, best case scenario, having him would just cause another playing time problem with livingston and ewing. We can only have so many duke PG's on the roster. :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Livvy must be closer than they are leading us to believe.
goldfire was let go because of the contract thing... tabuse won't be coming back,he's in Austin.
Clips always planned on keeping only 14 players on the roster.. so this is just the final plan. I say Livvy is closer than we think. He was in the locker room last night working out his body getting ready.
Livvy... i'm saying my prayers that this was the reason for the timing. i'm sure it wasn't because goldstuff stunk it up last night against the bucks.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts