Derek Raivio, Erroll Knight, Adam Morrison, J.P. Batista, Ronny Turiaf

Texas Tech Red Raiders 21-10, Big 12 Conference

Coach: Robert Montgomery Knight

Starting Lineup:

Ronald Ross, Jarrius Jackson, Martin Zeno, Damir Suljagic, Devonne Giles

·
Registered
277 Posts
Let's go Gonzaga!! We canw in this game. Morrison and Turif need to have another soild game and lets hope they don't give up as many 3 pointers!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
A well played half by Gonzaga and they have a 9 point lead. Let's hope they can keep it up!

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Big game for my bracket pool! I have them going to the Final Four, and everyone else in my bracket pool has them losing to Tech in the 2nd round. They are up 9 right now, and have looked very good. Keep it up guys.

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Had them advancing over Tech and losing to Wake so that could happen..

Nice start for the 'Zags today.. Knight and Morrison are doin the scoring while Turiaf is doing the boarding.. Meanwhile, Raivio still hasnt gotten going..

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Look for Raivio to have a big second half, he's been in foul trouble.....Morrison will take this game over......

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
If Tech cant keep Turiaf and Batista from getting the ball down low so deep this things going to be over fast...

Reactions: Pan Mengtu

·
Registered
420 Posts
Raivio is just crapping the bed. Ross is absolutely killing him.

Only reason this game is still close is because A. Morrison is a legitmate stud.

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
stupidest play in college basketball just screwed the Zags..stupid falling out of bounds and calling a timeout. PLease NCAA get that the hell out of basketball. Oh well, Zags choke again, what else is new :whoknows: ?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Can we have a rule that Gonzaga has to get to the Sweet 16 again before they get seeded above #8? This is getting ridiculous, they are part of my "SEC Rule" - teams never to pick to advance, no matter what.

·
Registered
277 Posts
NOOOOO!! Zags lose!!! :cry: :curse: :curse:

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
zagsfan20 said:
Look for Raivio to have a big second half, he's been in foul trouble.....Morrison will take this game over......
Ravio just isn't good enough to have a big half in a big game. Dude needs some serious work on his game. He took so many bad shots in the game. His pull up 3's had no shot at going in because he doesn't go to a complete stop and his body keeps going toward the hoop while he is shooting. Morrison played a like stud though.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
MAS RipCity said:
Ravio just isn't good enough to have a big half in a big game. Dude needs some serious work on his game. He took so many bad shots in the game. His pull up 3's had no shot at going in because he doesn't go to a complete stop and his body keeps going toward the hoop while he is shooting. Morrison played a like stud though.

i'd give the starting job next year to someone else besides raivio. lets not just single him out. i thought except for knight and morrison they were all off on their game.

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
rainman said:
i'd give the starting job next year to someone else besides raivio. lets not just single him out. i thought except for knight and morrison they were all off on their game.
He'd still be starting for me, I am just saying he needs work. He'll only be a JR next year. He should become friends with the weight room though. Free Throws lost it for the Zags and Turiaf didn't help out the cause. This sucks I was really pulling for the Zags and not just because I picked them.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Jonathan Watters said:
Gonzaga choked, plain and simple. I have a feeling we aren't gonna see zagsfan around here anymore...
i'm a big zags fan and i'm not going away. i think not being able to hit freethrows is a major flaw. they should have buried tech when they had the chance. turiaf really saw his stock drop in the last couple of games. morrison if he were smart would go to the pros. its dissapointing for us zags fans. i'll take my beatdown now.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts