Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
its still the honeymoon

lets see how HAPPY they are when jeff doesnt get the playong time he wants.......it will happen when he starts turning the ball over every other play, then maybe that $300, 000 might look a little bit larger!

by the way thanks for Miles....i guess they forgot to mention we have also gone 6-2 since jeff was gone!

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Jeff does not turn the ball over a lot. He has been consistant in having one of the best assist to turnover ratios in the league the past few years.

Why do you say that Mixum???? :confused:

It might be one of those trades were it works out best for both teams...

so far so good on Miles

·
Registered
8,264 Posts
I'm honestly happy for him. He spent his entire time here playing behind an inferior point guard in Damon, or playing out of position to allow Damon to still start.

He's getting his chance to prove that he's a decent PG in this league, which I think he more than deserves.

He might've got under his coach's skin, but you know I think he had good reason to. He never pissed me off as a fan, and we got a great looking prospect in Darius Miles in the deal.

We even added a couple of young PG prospects who might replace McInnis and (dare I dream) Damon.

Seems like everyone wins.

·
Retired From The Beat
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I agree with you wanker, I'm not mad at McInnis at all. I thought he was doing very good for us this year, playing much better than Damon, and Cheeks benched him. I would have been mad too. He was always professional with the media, and I wish him well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts