Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the game against Philly is in the 4th QTR, and theres not even a game thread, you guys sure are loyal.

Reactions: Kunlun

·
BAIT
12,946 Posts
LakerLunatic said:
So the game against Philly is in the 4th QTR, and theres not even a game thread, you guys sure are loyal.
Who the hell are you? The thread police?

Maybe Buck fans prefer to watch the game, and post on it later.

Get real.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Pay Ton said:

Get real.

LMAO!!! :clap: :clap:

no doubt man! Bucks win Bucks win! thats all i care about! WHAT HAPPeNED TO TJ THOUGH?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Pay Ton said:

Get real.
shut up! who the hell is lunatic? stfu ur just mad because the bucks are one of the worst run franchises in the NBA and you stupid fan dont know ****

Reactions: Kunlun

·
Registered
208 Posts
The 76er's are sick. I also think it's kinda funny that the Bucks don't have a thread up for this game. That's just my opinion.

·
Banned
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kunlun said:
Two Lakers fans showing up for the Sixers... I like.

Its because i have mad love for the 76ers.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Lakeshow_Pimp said:
shut up! who the hell is lunatic? stfu ur just mad because the bucks are one of the worst run franchises in the NBA and you stupid fan dont know SH*T

That post really sounded like a 10 year old tantrum.....lol

good game by the bucks to beat the sixers, looks like they took it to em pretty good. I guess that means we took it to the Lakers too since the Lakers and Sixers are soooo tight. In any case Bucks win! go bucks!!!!

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Lakeshow_Pimp said:
shut up! who the hell is lunatic? stfu ur just mad because the bucks are one of the worst run franchises in the NBA and you stupid fan dont know SH*T
For all the years to say the Bucks are one of the worst run franchises, you say it this year? They're 6-4 this year, and so far have the 6th best record in the East. Their franchise winning percentage is .538, better than the Hawks, Bobcats, Bulls, Cavs, Mavericks, Nuggets, Pistons, Warriors, Rockets, Pacers, Clippers, Grizzlies, Heat, Timberwolves, Nets, Hornets, Knicks, Magic, Sonics (tied), Raptors, Jazz, and Wizards. They've also made the playoffs 5 out of the last 7 years, and finished 1st in the Central division in 2001. Now, let's not forget what they've done in the past few years: Drafted Michael Redd in the 2nd round, signed Bobby Simmons, acquired Maurice Williams, a 2nd round "nothing", drafted TJ Ford and kept him during his rehab, acquired Joe Smith, drafted Andrew Bogut, traded for Jamaal Magloire and Jiri Welsch, adn they managed to get Toni Kukoc and a first rounder from the Hawks for Glenn Robinson. At this point, the Bucks aren't trying to rebuild with potentially great players, but instead rebuilding with already good players, making them a playoff team.

Also, I hope you enjoy your suspension.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Pacers Fan said:
For all the years to say the Bucks are one of the worst run franchises, you say it this year? They're 6-4 this year, and so far have the 6th best record in the East. Their franchise winning percentage is .538, better than the Hawks, Bobcats, Bulls, Cavs, Mavericks, Nuggets, Pistons, Warriors, Rockets, Pacers, Clippers, Grizzlies, Heat, Timberwolves, Nets, Hornets, Knicks, Magic, Sonics (tied), Raptors, Jazz, and Wizards. They've also made the playoffs 5 out of the last 7 years, and finished 1st in the Central division in 2001. Now, let's not forget what they've done in the past few years: Drafted Michael Redd in the 2nd round, signed Bobby Simmons, acquired Maurice Williams, a 2nd round "nothing", drafted TJ Ford and kept him during his rehab, acquired Joe Smith, drafted Andrew Bogut, traded for Jamaal Magloire and Jiri Welsch, adn they managed to get Toni Kukoc and a first rounder from the Hawks for Glenn Robinson. At this point, the Bucks aren't trying to rebuild with potentially great players, but instead rebuilding with already good players, making them a playoff team.

Also, I hope you enjoy your suspension.

This is one of the best posts i've seen! Way to do your homework on the team! :clap: :clap: Nice job :cheers:

·
Banned
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is lakeshow pimp suspended?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.