Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
odoms defense....:D

and odom scored 25 pts, 7 rebounds and 7 assits on Artests defense...Odom totally outplayed him on both ends of the court today

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Budweiser_Boy</b>!

haha... you must not get it...
get what...???...EDIT- i get it now..it is pretty funny....those were his fg stats for today, and odom was guarding him..what not to get

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Originally posted by <b>pacersrule03</b>!
Artest was 4-20 because Odom fouled him so much! He was what like 11/12 from the line, and who won?
odom got to the line 12 times as well, and still shot 6-10 from the field....so dont give me any of those excuses...odom outplayed him yesterday no matter how u look at it......scored 25 points shooting 60% against the possible defensive player of year while holding him to 20% shooting....they both got fouled a lot, and both got to the line a lot.....still, odom ouplayed him, end of story..also if u miss a shot while getting fouled, it doesnt count on ur fg percentage, so there goes ur whole point....

also with the one hand thing, yea his finger is hurt and that might of affected his play, but if he couldnt use that hand all together he would not of played, so no excuses!

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Originally posted by <b>wadecaroneddie</b>!

odom got to the line 12 times as well, and still shot 6-10 from the field....so dont give me any of those excuses...odom outplayed him yesterday no matter how u look at it......scored 25 points shooting 60% against the possible defensive player of year while holding him to 20% shooting....they both got fouled a lot, and both got to the line a lot.....still, odom ouplayed him, end of story..also if u miss a shot while getting fouled, it doesnt count on ur fg percentage, so there goes ur whole point....

also with the one hand thing, yea his finger is hurt and that might of affected his play, but if he couldnt use that hand all together he would not of played, so no excuses!
Artest has no left hand which happens to be his most his lethal post move and works great for him on defense. Seeing as a lot of the time, our offense runs through Artest, you were lucky, because had he been full health and with Harrington there i think we could've beaten you by 40.:yes:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Pacers Fan</b>!

with Harrington there i think we could've beaten you by 40.:yes:
I think that qualifies for the overstatement of the year, yes the Pacers are a good team, and yesterday was a good game but you have to remember Miami play great D and yesterday was one of those days.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
No excuses, Ronnie got outplayed. Is Odom the better player? I dont think so, but on that night he sure was.

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
Did someone say 420? :cool:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
You're welcome. :D

uh, wait, what did I do? :confused:

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Budweiser_Boy</b>!

Well you were the first one who seemed to get the point of the thread. And who mentioned it.
:grinning:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts