Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, sorta. I've noticed that there has been alot of negative talk about the Jazz's immediate future. (As well there should be)

But i would like to remind you that Stock is gone after next year, and probably so is Malone. (At least to another team) So, the Jazz would like to bring in hometown hero Andre Miller from the Cavs, and would have no issues paying him the max, which would be great. (Former Utah Ute!)

Personally, i would love to see the Jazz trade Stock, Malone, and their 19th pick (pipe dream...sorry) to get up into the lottery and draft a player like Nene Hilario, Amare Stoudamire, or Dajuan Wagner. Any player who will not make an immediatte impact, but could turn into a perennial all-star. This way, we suck next year, but have a young and potentially great team. (With kirilenko, stevenson, the lottery pick, collins...yada yada ya)

If we suck enough, which we might do without stocktontomalone, we would be in the lottery again with a chance to get the number one pick, aka the Lebron James sweepstakes.

Thoughts?

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Jazz

Ha! That's pretty funny. But, I do agree with you that it's a "pipe dream", no one will trade their lottery pick for stocktontomalone, everyone knows that they only have a few years left to play.:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts