Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your guys team is really shaping up in my view.

Utah has a super star in the waiting in DeShawn Stevenson, great center in Brochardt if he stays away from injuries, good future PG in Lopez possibly, and you just signed on of the toughest players in basket Matt Harpring.

And you still have great vet leadership with Karl and John, hell they will probably play for the next 2-3 years. And by that time DeShawn should be up to around 15-20 points a game scoring. And if you don't believe me just look how he ripped up the summer league.

P.S. I still don't really see why Orlando traded for Humphrey. I mean Brochardt could be the low post scorer/rebounder/shot blocker they need, but I guess they want to "Bulls style" and play small ball and score form the preimiter with Hill and Tracy.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
yea the jazz have turned in to a good young team Stevenson,Lopez,Brochardt should be great soon Lopez i heard will be commin over soon and will be a great replacment for Stockon and Stevenson got superstar writin all over him if he gets some time to play

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Marsh hits the BULLS-EYE

The Jazz still have some players left with potential, but I just now heard, the Marsh has just signed with the Da Bulls. Loosing Marsh and Russell was a Direct Hitt!! Those 2 are veterans, that are very productive as proven in the WCF against the Kings last year. I would assume with Stock & Maliman still playing, they would keep their proven core and make another run.
IMO - I think this might be a long, long season for Jazz. The young will need to grow fast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts