Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Too bad Slava's rebounding ability hasn't shot up!

18 points and 12 rebounds by JAKE VOSKHUL! I still can't get over that!:upset:

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Slavas points will go down when the diesel and Malone come back, and his bad rebounding will lose him mins to Sampson and Cook

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Neither can I. That was painful to watch.
:laugh:

I remember watching the Suns/Spurs game at the beginning of the season and seeing Voskuhl soar through the air and dunk on the whole Spurs team. Now that was painful to watch.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
I like Slava, but his defense is pretty sad. He has some beautiful moves down low and is a skilled big man. I like him on the team, but we need a defensive presence. Horace Grant is more of a defensive presence than Slava.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
I was about to agree with the first post but since when did Medvedlauncho ever have a problem with confidence. :laugh: I do agree with most of the sentiments on Slava, because of his shortcomings I never see him becoming more than a good 20 mpg guy.

As for Rush... hopefully he is able to take Fish's spot in the rotation by next year. Devean didn't break into the rotation until his 3rd year either.

·
Registered
14,165 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KennethTo</b>!
Slava and Rush's confidence has shot straight up :)
Hmmmm....
One thing is for certain: when the Fab 4 where playing at full strength, Devean looked like superman, and our whole bench plain sucked.

Whenever some starter was subbed, there was an automatic decrease of production in the spot.

I hate all the recent losses, but hey, the guys are playing long minutes, getting their feet wet, learning and earning responsabilities (Rush with a 30pts game? :eek:...)

Maybe this way, when we are at full strength, our subs won´t play like frightened deers... that could win us the title....

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Question to KennethTo
WHAT IS YOUR SIG SAYING BECAUSE YOU HAVE PREDICTED
BUT THEN YOU HAVE THE 04 TITLE
MAYBE IM MISSING SOMETHING
BUT JUST WONDERING

1 - 9 of 9 Posts