Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gooden is the best PF in the east. He could have average 24, 12. Coaches did not use him wisely.

He needs to demand the ball too.

·
Registered
78 Posts
dude, please share whatever you are smoking with the rest of us...that is just rediculous...being from cleveland and watching most of the games this year i can say that drew is way too inconsistent and too much of a head case to be even mentioned in the same sentence as dirk. drew may have his moments but i don't even think he is the best pf in the east, jermaine o'neal for one.

·
Registered
618 Posts
what the hell, ur a clown u goon. dirk will clown this punk

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
william said:
Gooden is the best PF in the east. He could have average 24, 12. Coaches did not use him wisely.

.....................Drew Gooden?

I never thought I NBA player would ever post on these boards. I'd do exactly the same thing though man, spread the word and prop myself up.

Cool to have you here Drew, good luck making the playoffs bro.

·
Jedi/Sith Hybrid
1,455 Posts
R-Star said:

I never thought I NBA player would ever post on these boards. I'd do exactly the same thing though man, spread the word and prop myself up.

Hilarious...also, do the names Jermaine 'O Neal, Ben and Rasheed Wallace, Dwight Howard, Antawn Jamison, Antoine Walker, Chris Webber and Tyson Chandler mean anything to you William ?

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
R-Star said:

:biggrin: :banana: :banana:

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
william said:

Yeah, he could avg 24 and 12 if he was playing with midgets or something. Do you make a statement like this to just get a laugh out of us? That only explains this.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
william said:

Any reason why you think this way? Or were you just joking?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Max Payne said:
Hilarious...also, do the names Jermaine 'O Neal, Ben and Rasheed Wallace, Dwight Howard, Antawn Jamison, Antoine Walker, Chris Webber and Tyson Chandler mean anything to you William ?
Whoa you took it a step too far when you said Tyson Chandler.

But as for the original post...keep sniffin them white lines!

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
I'm going to step in and say Gooden is very talented. He could be a pretty elite level power forward. He's already probably better than Boozer, just because he occasionally plays defense.

The only problem with Drew, and Orlando fans will back me up on this....he has the mental capacity of a schizofrenic peanut. Did any of you see the game where Drew got ejected? Traylor gets called for a foul. So he is upset sure. He throws his arm band into the stands. Automatic ejection.

30 seconds later, inexplicably, Drew comes over and chucks his head band into the stands. WTF?!

And it's hilarious, when Drew hits an outside shot. Suddenly he thinks he's Dirk(apt comparison for yourself Drew). He starts BACKING UP to take 3's. I kid you not. I saw dude catch the ball for like an open 18 foot shot on the baseline. HE BACKED UP TO TRY THE 3.

I like Anderson more though. But I'd like to see Anderson and Drew play together more. Malone refuses to do it though. Because having two young athletic rebounding shotblockers on the backline would be too ridiculous.

For the last month or so Drew has been the Cavs second best player. Which is a statement on how well he is playing, and how poorly Z has been playing.

The Lebron to Drew combination is 9th in the NBA for how often it happens. Drew is probably the only person in the starting lineup that Lebron trusts anymore to not suck.

·
Registered
427 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh man I thought I just saw a thread that "Gooden is Dirk of the east." Why is it still on my computer screen... damn viruses!

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Max Payne said:
Gooden has a higher EFF rating than everyone you listed except O'Neal and Webber.

·
Registered
721 Posts
:rotf:

·
Registered
371 Posts
He's not on the same level, at all.

But I've got alot of respect for him, he plays very well defensively on Dirk the twop times DAL and CLE have met up. He's a good player no more no less.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
soulhunter said:
He's not on the same level, at all.

But I've got alot of respect for him, he plays very well defensively on Dirk the twop times DAL and CLE have met up. He's a good player no more no less.
I feel the same way.
And also, add Chris Bosh to the list of better PFs in the East.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts