Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Minnesota signed St. Thomas Academy senior Bryce Webster and Nebraska junior college star Limar Wilson to national letters of intent on Thursday.
LINK

Wow! Webster is a big signing for the Gophers! Webster is a guy I have talked to personally and sort of through out the "you should play for the Gophers" type of deal. He is a very talented big man who could potentially be an NBA player, but I would rather hope he develops into a player that can bring the Gophers to the Big Dance. I am not sure about Wilson but it does state that he is a preseason all-american. Anyone know about him?

Bryce Webster

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Check out the stickied Big Ten recruiting thread at the top of the board. Quite a bit of information about Wilson, including a link to his junior college where I believe you can get stats. He has been doing very well so far this year.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jonathan Watters said:
Check out the stickied Big Ten recruiting thread at the top of the board. Quite a bit of information about Wilson, including a link to his junior college where I believe you can get stats. He has been doing very well so far this year.

Thank you JW!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts