Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I DID THIS TRACK LAST YEAR and submitted it to ea sports too late for it to be included WITH LAST YEARS game. They emailed saying to do a new version since so many trades have gone down. So WHAT I NEED FROM YOU GUYS IS WHAT PLAYERS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE RAPPED ABOUT? I wont spit it til after the trade deadline cause I expect some trades to go down. so name ya two favorite players from ya favorite team on this thread.

you can listen to "got game" here by dling it. I will drop my first retail release with "got game 2004" on it as well as the remake to "endzone" which is the football track I did a few years back since ea sports wants to hear that one too.

http://www.urmab.com/killacali/gotgame.MP3

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
dang if this was a spurs thread it'd have 30 replies and be locked already

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
I'll help you out since I'm an emcee myself. My two players would be Tim Duncan and Elton Brand.

BTW, track sounds pretty good, I like the flow. You should put more charisma in chorus though, if its going to be a on a video game.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by <b>John The Cool Kid</b>!
I'll help you out since I'm an emcee myself. My two players would be Tim Duncan and Elton Brand.

BTW, track sounds pretty good, I like the flow. You should put more charisma in chorus though, if its going to be a on a video game.
OH WORD? you got any music I can hear? And yeah man My mic is terrible now. I'm buying all new equipment next month for my home studio cause I can't really spit it with the energy I should because it'll sound distorted. thanks for peeping

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Me and my man Praverb workin on a little track. I'll try to get it up and I'll let you know in PMs.

what kind of mic you working with?

also, what do you think of the Clippers? (keep something bball related)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
plus the mastering company I used last time was fulla you know what. I paid em up front and they totally messed everything up and delayed my ep for MONTHS! man I was frustrated

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Me and my man Praverb workin on a little track. I'll try to get it up and I'll let you know in PMs.

what kind of mic you working with?

also, what do you think of the Clippers? (keep something bball related)
I have a 20 buck aiwa mic right now but my sound card is a delta 44 and I have a ps800 mixer with a brand new comp with a pent 4 1.7 gigahert processor so I get good quality but when I get my new mic mixer and other equipment next month it'll sound better. I got a lil dist deal and I"m working on my website. Got 3 producers. My cousin works for powerhouze records out here in dallas. Has worked with bizzy bone, e40, erykah badu, scarface, lil jon alot of peeps. So there's alot of pressure on me to make this album a hit.

The clippers are a good young team. They got qrich, kaman, brand, maggette, and jaric to build around but they just lose focus alot of the time

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Originally posted by <b>merc_cuban</b>!
I have a 20 buck aiwa mic right now but my sound card is a delta 44 and I have a ps800 mixer with a brand new comp with a pent 4 1.7 gigahert processor so I get good quality but when I get my new mic mixer and other equipment next month it'll sound better. I got a lil dist deal and I"m working on my website. Got 3 producers. My cousin works for powerhouze records out here in dallas. Has worked with bizzy bone, e40, erykah badu, scarface, lil jon alot of peeps. So there's alot of pressure on me to make this album a hit.

The clippers are a good young team. They got qrich, kaman, brand, maggette, and jaric to build around but they just lose focus alot of the time
Nice. Yea you probably need to get that mic upgraded to atleast a condensor. I got the Rode NTK mic, a delta 66 and the omni i/o. But those are some big names you listed, I was jus playin some scarface in my car awhile ago. I'll hit you up in PMs once I get a track up, keep me updated on your site/etc as well.

and yea, Clippers lose a lot of close games. They need a clutch perimeter player because post players are so hard to go to consistently down the stretch of games. You just double team them and they have to give up the ball. I like Elton Brand though, hes a monster and literally can do everything on the court. They will see such improvement when they get a natural point, they have a small forward (jaric) running the point for them now. Once they get a guy who can actually do it, they'll be a playoff team. Especially with another year of experience under their belt.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Nice. Yea you probably need to get that mic upgraded to atleast a condensor. I got the Rode NTK mic, a delta 66 and the omni i/o. But those are some big names you listed, I was jus playin some scarface in my car awhile ago. I'll hit you up in PMs once I get a track up, keep me updated on your site/etc as well.

and yea, Clippers lose a lot of close games. They need a clutch perimeter player because post players are so hard to go to consistently down the stretch of games. You just double team them and they have to give up the ball. I like Elton Brand though, hes a monster and literally can do everything on the court. They will see such improvement when they get a natural point, they have a small forward (jaric) running the point for them now. Once they get a guy who can actually do it, they'll be a playoff team. Especially with another year of experience under their belt.
no doubt man.
http://home.comcast.net/~harrisonx88/merc/2/

example of my site layout coming soon. I used to have a rode nt but when me n my business partner went our seperate ways we split everything right down the middle. He took the mic and I kept the soundcard.

Yeah the clippers are gonna be good in a few years if sterling stops being stingy about paying his players

1 - 9 of 9 Posts