Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Why not wait to see if NVE opts out? If so you could have him for the MLE.

-Petey

·
Registered
304 Posts
Wasn't there some rule preventing Nick from signing with the Mavs next year? Like a player just traded from a team cannot sign with his old team in the next year. I remember reading that somewhere.

I wouldn't mind getting Dampier and Nick and giving up Walker and Delk. But would the Warriors?

·
Registered
955 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Stinger</b>!
Wasn't there some rule preventing Nick from signing with the Mavs next year? Like a player just traded from a team cannot sign with his old team in the next year. I remember reading that somewhere.

I wouldn't mind getting Dampier and Nick and giving up Walker and Delk. But would the Warriors?
Yeah we cant get him back this year obviously but everyone is hoping that he will opt out of his contract and sign back with us. But he would be giving up a lot of money.

We cant get back Nick back this year guys, sorry. Unless he acts up and gets fired.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Tristan</b>!
We cant get back Nick back this year guys, sorry. Unless he acts up and gets fired.
You'd have to do way more then act up to get your contract terminated.

-Petey

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.