Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well now Heat fans know how we felt when carter did not get that call in the first game of the season in Miami. I was at the game yesterday and i don't think Shaq's foul trouble made a difference in the game. Collins played great defense on him and Carter was unstoppable. Either way it will be tough for the Nets to beat Miami in 7 games but not impossible.

·
The Best
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NJ2BK said:
Well now Heat fans know how we felt when carter did not get that call in the first game of the season in Miami. I was at the game yesterday and i don't think Shaq's foul trouble made a difference in the game. Collins played great defense on him and Carter was unstoppable. Either way it will be tough for the Nets to beat Miami in 7 games but not impossible.
Are you kidding? You were AT the game and you didn't think Shaq made a difference. Just get off of the forum, this forum is for basketball discussion and you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Shaq got his 5th foul...Nets go on a 10-0 run. Shaq comes back in...Heat go on a 15-0 run. :krazy:

·
15 STRONG
27,437 Posts
myst said:
Are you kidding? You were AT the game and you didn't think Shaq made a difference. Just get off of the forum, this forum is for basketball discussion and you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Shaq got his 5th foul...Nets go on a 10-0 run. Shaq comes back in...Heat go on a 15-0 run. :krazy:
I think he IS talking basketball...just b/c his opinion isn't shared by you, or anyone else, doesn't mean he can't speak his mind....

thanks

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
NJ2BK said:
The two worst calls of the year in Heat vs. Nets were obviously the phantom call on RJ vs. Wade and the no call for Zo mugging VC in the first game.

VC got fouled worse than Wade yet they gave the Heat the game.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.