Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think GP will make the Hall Of Fame, I mean with the current Wilkins Rejection people who deserve to get in obviously are not. The only difference I see between the two of them {not statisticly} is that GP has almost always had someone with equal or almost equal talent to play with? What are your opinions?

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just wanted other peoples opinions. I think he will.Other people may think different and I wanted to hear there sides.

·
Where he belongs...
3,814 Posts
of course...nuff said...

the only thing i can come up with on why nique didnt get in is that they r trying to be realllllllllllllllllllllly tough on first ballots...so gp may not get in the first time hes nominated...but he'll def be in there sooner or later

·
The Invisible Iron Fist
1,253 Posts
Lanteri said:
The guy averages 17.6 ppg, and 7.2 apg, and 1.97 steals per game over his career. He used to be an elite defender and a very good scorer at the point guard. One of the first big time scorers at the point.

No doubt at all.
I concur with the above. His rep has taken a bit of a hit the last few years, but GP is a unique point. His semi-renaissance with the Celtics will hopefully send him out on a high note. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts