Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all this good news on Grant Hill, I'd like to know what everyone thinks he will average next season, or if you think he will go down again.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Franco 5</b>!
With all this good news on Grant Hill, I'd like to know what everyone thinks he will average next season, or if you think he will go down again.
Well it's been a while since Hill has played out on the floor consistantly. He might of lost a few steps and I think he'll a have a slow start. It's just a matter of time for him to get his legs back and for his mind and body prepared, but if he's healthy throughout the entire season, The old G.Hill will be back to his great player status ;)

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
If anyone is interested, there is video of Grant playing on orlandomagic.com .. and he looks damn good..

I think things will start slowly for the whole team this season.. and they'll probably really start gelling sometime around mid-season.

I think Hill will avg around 18-19 ppg, 7-8 rpg, 6-7 apg ... I think he'll play for most the season too.. althought the first time he rolls his ankle or anything he'll probably sit out some extra games just to be sure.

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just watched that video, he looks really good. Not limping or anything, he looks back to normal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts