Votes: 6 37.5%
  • haslem

Votes: 10 62.5%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i may be the only one, but im happier seeing haslem start than grant.

i cant stand the fact that grant does not even put up a double double like he did last year and everyone is saying how he is the heart and soul of the team.

grant has played longer as a center than a powerforward in the league, and haslem even when he plays at center is putting up better numbers than grant.

·
Heat fan since 2001
7,145 Posts
yes but Grant can defend better agaisnt big man.
You saw how big Z beat us when we didnt have Grant.
And how Grant defended well agaisnt Yao Ming.

I pick Grant.

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
I think Haslem brings more energy.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stop bringing up the Z game... it only happened once... i already saw a lot of centers erupt on brian grant!

haslem more than dealt with the detroit big guys.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
i think Haslem brings everything to the table that grant does, except Grants defense.....we need grant in the game to be sucessful

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Joker</b>!
stop bringing up the Z game... it only happened once... i already saw a lot of centers erupt on brian grant!

haslem more than dealt with the detroit big guys.
who are detroits big boys?

Ben Wallace who is like 6'9? Elden Campbell who is like 6'10?

Yao and Z are ALOT bigger.

Grant is the answer

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mehmet okur and big ben.... does the 2 time defensive player seem little to u?

·
Premium Member
2,704 Posts
I voted for Haslem because he's younger and has more potential. I'm a bit suprised that Udonis Haslem is leading Brian Grant 8 - 3 in this poll though.

·
&#9734;&#9734;&#9734;
1,596 Posts
I have to stick with BG, he's been much more consistant than Haslem. Sure Haslem is only a rookie & that's my point, he has great potential but needs more time to continue to adjust to the NBA (not that he's struggling with that) & be able to come out every night & be as consistant as BG. Haslem definately has potential to be a nice player like JYD or even ben wallace, depending on how hard he works.
Either way, neither are true centers so for now it's still BG.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
For now, I'm happy with having Grant start for the team. Haslem is a terrific guy to have coming off the bench, providing lots of energy onto the court off the bench. Haslem will start, in the near future, but for now Grant should be starting IMO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts