Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
oh man just went to ESPN .com!!

its sooooooooo cooool to have the Clippers on the frontpage :) :) :) :cheers:

this year alot of firsts have gone down and its just great :) i really hope we can turn this

organization around and keep winning

i cant say how many times the Clips were on the Yahoo front of Sports Page too oh man

its great :)

:cheers:

im bout to read the article now hope its a good read :)

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
"They kept losing close games because stiffs like Rick Brunson and Marko Jaric were killing them at point."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I never wear Clippers stuff. I never use the word "we.""

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ah we do!

"Well, Elton wasn't satisfied. So he worked on his low-post moves, honed his first step, got himself into phenomenal shape, transformed his body from "bulky" to "sleek." Now he's one of the best 10 players in the league, a guaranteed 25-11 every night, a work horse, a true franchise guy."

"(Important note: Normally with the Clippers, just the fact that those last two paragraphs were written would have caused Elton's right ACL to snap in half. I guess we'll see how this plays out. But it had to be written.)"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hahah im glad people know about our luck as Clippers fans hahahah!!

thats ****ing funny hahahaha cuz its true

"And normally, that would be enough. But I want them to win one playoff series, and not just because I want to keep going to playoff games. I want them to win for the people in my section, for the fans who kept following them through thick and thin, for the people like Dave and his wife and son. I want more people to know about Cassell and Brand, two of the great stories in the league right now. I want to see how many e-mails I get from readers comparing Chris Kaman to Hulk Hogan. I want to see if Livingston raises his game on a bigger stage. I even want to see Elgin break out one of his multi-colored "Cosby Show" sweaters for the second round of the playoffs."

that would be so great :cry: :cry:

GREAT READ, everyone should read it, touches on almost everything possible you can go through

as a Clippers fan :)

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Simmons has been writing about the Clips since he got season tickets two years ago. He used to write more at the beginning like once a month or so, but he not so often recently. I think he said he was just waiting to write on the Clips, so stunned was he in light of their success this season.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.