Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,919 Posts
Shaq_Diesel said:
LeBron can take all the stats he wants.....I'll take wins over stats 7 days a week
Then why don't we give you Darko? He's been the most successful when it comes down to wins. I hate this argument because it's just plain stupid. It's a mixture of both, not one or the other.

iverson101 pretty much showed how hypocritical you are anyways.

· Registered
2,919 Posts
Dee-Zy said:
the difference is that wade pretty much leads the team into victories, darko has a personal imprint on the bench.
I know the difference, but the statement that he'd take the wins over any stats 7 days a week is ludicrous. And that's shown through Darko. Same draft, more success but absolutely no role or stats in providing Detroits championships. That's why I said it's a mixture of both stats and wins, not one or the other.

· Registered
2,919 Posts
Dee-Zy said:
I don't know how you 'win' if you don't play though... litterally. Your team wins, but not you. You didn't win anything, you were not even logged in the game, it's as if you were home.

(The ring is an exception though, cuz you still get the ring, but I think you get my point?)
You're still part of the team, even if you don't play. You practice, you travel, you're basically a body on defense for the starters to destroy.

If you don't get my point, I'm sorry you can't comprehend what I was saying. I'm not going to argue about specifics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.