Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by raptors32
I think it feels like a Sugar Shane night, its his turn to win. :yes:
That's what everyone said about Evander Holyfield when he rematched with Lennox Lewis after their so called "draw", even though everyone knows Lennox won that fight.

My boy Lennox smacked him up big time!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Originally posted by The X Factor

That's what everyone said about Evander Holyfield when he rematched with Lennox Lewis after their so called "draw", even though everyone knows Lennox won that fight.

My boy Lennox smacked him up big time!
Yeah, but Evander wasn't head butted early in the fight against Lewis. Surgar Shane is going to be ready, just got to watch out for the cheap shots that'll wear him down.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by raptors32

Yeah, but Evander wasn't head butted early in the fight against Lewis. Surgar Shane is going to be ready, just got to watch out for the cheap shots that'll wear him down.
Im so sick of Mosley talking about the head butt as cheap. After the fight he gave Forrest props for whoopin his *&^% Now as the fight draws near he starts talkin bout how he lost cuz of the butt= WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Originally posted by Fordy74

Im so sick of Mosley talking about the head butt as cheap. After the fight he gave Forrest props for whoopin his *&^% Now as the fight draws near he starts talkin bout how he lost cuz of the butt= WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, the guy kicked his butt after he was dazed from that Illegal head butt. I couldn't see him regaining his full ability after that. Obviously he didn't lose the fight because of the head butt, but it did help contribute in my oppinion.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Up untill the 9th round the only interesting thing in the fight was the one in the crowd. That was just funny everybody just left Mosley and Forrest fight and went to go see the fight in the crowd. Finally in the 9th and 10th came and it was more interesting Mosley started to connect with his left and Forrest countered with his right. 11th and 12th were crap.

All together pretty boring fight. Anyone who dident see it you dident miss much. Jab Jab Hold, Jab Jab Hold, Jab Jab Hold for 10 of the 12 rounds.

Forrest ends up winning.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Tarver vs. Harding was BETTER then the main event!:yes:Tarver gave Harding a BEATING,but Roy Jones Jr. is still gonna WHOOP his A$$!:yes:

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I cant believe Tarver calling out ROY!!!!:laugh:

Vernon isnt very exciting in his fights he just gets the job done. I think Mosley made it boring by doing most of the holding. But like I said Vernon will win again an he did. Sugar Shane better try his luck at 154 cuz Forrest owns him!!:yes:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Tarver was just trying to get a payday. He wants to get his butt kicked and cash his check before Roy Jones dies of boredom and finally decides to fight Hopkins.

Mosely fought with no sense of urgency. He could have won if he went after Forrest.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
I told you Forrest was going to win. Well, I implied it:yes: .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts