Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there nets fans, im not here to bash, or laugh, or cry. im here to congratulate you guys on the great games you guys played vs my cavaliers today. It was one of the best games i'v seen this season and, well it was a well fought game.

even though the cavs ended your 15 game win streak , you've still won 15/16 games, thats A M A Z I N G

i cant wait to see you guys in the playoffs,

good luck nets fans, hope to see you somewhere in the playofs :)

BTW

THAT WAS A SPECTACULAR Move by VC in the 4th.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
quench23 said:
Hey there nets fans, im not here to bash, or laugh, or cry. im here to congratulate you guys on the great games you guys played vs my cavaliers today. It was one of the best games i'v seen this season and, well it was a well fought game.

even though the cavs ended your 15 game win streak , you've still won 15/16 games, thats A M A Z I N G

i cant wait to see you guys in the playoffs,

good luck nets fans, hope to see you somewhere in the playofs :)

BTW

THAT WAS A SPECTACULAR Move by VC in the 4th.
Thanks,but I'm still kind of disappointed by the calls throughout the game and Carter's decision-making in the 4th quarter.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree man the calls were horrible all game. that one call where J kidd made the lay up, he got hacked by damon. i agree the calls sucked =(

imo the calls throughout this year are just plain horrible , the nba has to do something about that.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Good game! I tip my hat to the Cavs...it's scary to see where Lebron will be in his development as a NBA player in a few years.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
quench23 said:
I agree man the calls were horrible all game. that one call where J kidd made the lay up, he got hacked by damon. i agree the calls sucked =(

imo the calls throughout this year are just plain horrible , the nba has to do something about that.
You guys woke up vince and the nets in certain aspects of the game. They'll fine tune some things.

Thanks for beating us lol.

·
Registered
975 Posts
a game that was turned into foul trouble for the Nets by the refs for some reason should not be even considered a game. This was the LeBeast show and he took full advantage of the refs generosity, i tip my hat to him, but no one else.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
James came though when you guys needed him this afternoon. Congrats on the win. We won 14 straight and that's definately nothing to sneeze at. We lost to a team that did the things to win in the last couple minutes of the game and if we do lose i'm glad it was to a team the caliber or the Cavs. They had their wakeup game against the Knicks and capatilized. I hope this was the Nets wakeup game and follows suit tomarrow night in Milwaukee.

·
Banned
57,945 Posts
No... it would had been a great game if we had won!

-Petey

·
Burned
18,770 Posts
That should have been a great game, but it takes a lot of the fun out of things when I'm more worried about the refs than the other team.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Of course, it would have been better if we had pulled this one off. But every team has to go through some challenges in order to become better, and we can hopefully turn this into a positive thing. Hey, just because the streak has ended doesn't mean the season's over! Sure, it'd be nice to win 15 in a row. But we're not a horrible team just because we ended that streak. We can still finish the season with a bang. :clap:

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
ghoti said:
That should have been a great game, but it takes a lot of the fun out of things when I'm more worried about the refs than the other team.
Escpecially young refs. For a game between two of the hottest teams in the league we sure did get the D squad as far as refs were concerned today. #58 Z. Zarba, #13 M. McCutchen, #9 D. Stafford. Most of the other games tonight have much larger playoff implications so I see why we got who we got but I mean come on!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
BigThree said:
Of course, it would have been better if we had pulled this one off. But every team has to go through some challenges in order to become better, and we can hopefully turn this into a positive thing. Hey, just because the streak has ended doesn't mean it's over! Sure, it'd be nice to win 15 in a row. But we're not a horrible team just because we ended that streak. We can still finish the season with a bang. :clap:
This loss is the reason we'll finish the season with a bang. This was our wakeup call, we sqeaked out the past few wins and now we need to step it back up again. We don't want to be totally drained come playoff time but we definately need to get back to what fueled this streak in the first place and that was good team basketball on both ends of the floor and I have full faith that we will get right back on track. Go Nets!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
reganomics813 said:
This loss is the reason we'll finish the season with a bang. This was our wakeup call, we sqeaked out the past few wins and now we need to step it back up again. We don't want to be totally drained come playoff time but we definately need to get back to what fueled this streak in the first place and that was good team basketball on both ends of the floor and I have full faith that we will get right back on track. Go Nets!
Good point. Great positive post. :)

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
ghoti said:
Agree.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.