Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Link.

Chris Bosh, who has missed four games with a strained knee, will be in uniform tonight and Milt Palacio, recovering from a minor break in his left wrist, is expected to begin full contact practice tomorrow in New York and could play as soon as Monday.

Great timing for CB4. We all remember how well he played last time we spanked the Hawks. I wonder if Theo remembers ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I hope KO decides to have Bosh come off the bench for the time being. This way Chris doesen't see it as a demotion (rookie wall) but simply an act of caution against injury. Who's gonna see the bench, Lonnie or 'Air' chibald? My guess it'll be Lonnie.

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Originally posted by <b>speedythief</b>!

Conspire without Vince? That's interesting. Can you explain this a little more?
Somebody's gotta keep count of how many words he's used without knowing what they mean. I can think of ironic and infer.... bloody damn hell (that's a phrase but meh), and I'm sure there's tons more too...

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by <b>Budweiser_Boy</b>!
Somebody's gotta keep count of how many words he's used without knowing what they mean. I can think of ironic and infer.... bloody damn hell (that's a phrase but meh), and I'm sure there's tons more too...
Before he "ownes" you, conspire can just mean to join or act together. Ingredients can conspire to make a flavour.

A thesaurus can give you synonyms, but it synonyms don't always have the exact same meanings or connotations.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Budweiser_Boy</b>!

You're off topic. This post has nothing to do with Bosh returning.

Conspire without Vince? That's interesting. Can you explain this a little more?
You think this team will play better as a team than with Vince, even if Vince wastes possessions with his one on one shots? I don't think so.

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by <b>Mattsanity</b>!
You think this team will play better as a team than with Vince, even if Vince wastes possessions with his one on one shots? I don't think so.
Ok. I wondered if by saying the team would "conspire" you were suggesting that the team would secretly relish the opportunity to play without VC on the floor, and actually play a more unified game. Since that's not what you meant, nevermind.

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Raptors NBATV Update on Bosh

Bosh will not only dress tonight, he will start. This doesn't mean he will play starters-minutes, but he will be in the game and ready to go. He will wear a knee-brace to reinforce the leg he tweaked last week.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Great Timing: Bosh Will Be In Uniform Tonight vs. Hawks

Originally posted by <b>speedythief</b>!

No, I know, but I figured that comment might get GeorgiaSports in here.
Ok ya got me! But no VC around this time to put on a show... so why watch? lol.... I'll catch it on UPN at 8. A blowout loss even w/o VC on the other side would not be shocking to my eyes...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts