Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great win versus the #1 team in our conference. A three game winning streak to continue to build on, sole possesion of the the 7th playoff seed and three days off. A win like this can really propell this team. Over the next three days we practice, give Demarr Johnson a little bit of time to acclimate himself with the team and the playbook and just feel good about ourselves. I have missed the prior three games because I was on vacation, but it was great seeing the Knicks playing defense like in the old days. We still have a ways to go defensively, but it is a vast improvement over Don Chaneys' Knick team. Also, did our scoring improve with the addition of Marbury? I like to think so...I hope our in house statistician can shed some light on this (you know who you are) Anyway great game for all NY fans, we needed this really bad and it was good to see our team not roll over at a critical moment...

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Watching Kurt Thomas bang around this game, reminded why I love this team. I am really starting to like the way we are coming together.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts