Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Volleyball Coach
24,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Assistant Mods and welcome to your special sub-forum. I would like each of you to think of this as a place where you can ask any questions about the site. Over the next few days, I will begin adding some Modding 101 type threads.

As of July 15, 2005 at 1:30 pm Eastern, there are 15 AMs and I want all of you to post in this thread to signify that you know this forum exists.

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
i am also aware that this forum is here

and about Damian N, i believe he left to go check out Brown University in Rhode Island today.... thats either today or tomorrow

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Haha just found this right now. Cool. I have to say I'm the best looking pinko on this site :cool: If you guys wanna reach me AIM me at cavsfan2131. Shooootz

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts

·
Volleyball Coach
24,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kekai23 said:
Thanks Beez. What exactly do we do here?
It is a place where you can ask questions and talk to the CM's and Admins without all those annoying people in red :bsmile:

We want to make sure that we provide all of the tools to help the AMs succeed.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
cpawfan said:
It is a place where you can ask questions and talk to the CM's and Admins without all those annoying people in red :bsmile:

We want to make sure that we provide all of the tools to help the AMs succeed.
Ok cool thanks! If I have any questions I will ask you.

·
Volleyball Coach
24,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, more than a week has passed since I put this thread up.

Blazer Freak
Cris - replied
Damian Necronamous - note from Cris
DwyaneWade4MVP
Ghost
Kekai - replied
Laker Freak
Lanteri - replied
Pejavlade
Premier - replied
sheefo13 - replied
SoCalfan21
texan
vigilante
_Dre_

Perhaps you can remind your fellow AM's before I have to.

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
hey. Not to take away from this thread, but didn't we already have one like this? Maybe it was just for the SW Division AM's.

·
Volleyball Coach
24,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
texan said:
hey. Not to take away from this thread, but didn't we already have one like this? Maybe it was just for the SW Division AM's.
I like roll calls, so yes, there was at least 1 for SW Mods when I was the CM and BEEZ had an AM roll call a while ago in the main forum.

Moral of the story: Check the mod forum.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts