Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to check in and let my Fellow Forum Friends know that I'll be in town and attending the May 26th Braves @ Cubs game. Go Braves! :clown:

Best wishes to the Bulls. As much as I liked Mo Cheeks - as a person - while coaching my Blazers, I also KNEW he was a pretty lousy coach. That said, I'd MUCH rather see the Bulls than the Sixers in the playoffs!

AtlantaBlazerMan (ABM)

· Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seriously, though, as I have a business trip scheduled to Chicago that week, I'll be having my wife to fly into Chi-Town on that Friday evening (after the game I'll be attending with a business associate) so that her and I can enjoy the Windy City over the Memorial Day Holiday weekend. We both absolutely LOVE Chicago! So, as my wife is an architectural and photography enthusiast, we'll probably go ahead and schedule a Chicago architectural boat tour up the Chicago River while there (heh, the same type of semi-open craft that the Dave Matthews Band dumped their, uhhmm, "waste" on while traveling across an overhead bridge in their RV.)

Anyway, should be a lot of fun. As I'm sure y'all know, the weather's just starting to get nice that time of year, plus everything should be in full bloom :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.