Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is that just rumor or is there any fact there. word is he may be in line for the gm job in cleveland. my question; is the nba that desperate for gm's. here's a guy who has no experiance and if you go by what he comes up with on espn he doesnt have a clue.who's going to be his assistant, stephen a. smith.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I don't think you always need experience to work executive positions. Schwarzenegger has no political experience, yet he's doing well as gov.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sherwin said:
I don't think you always need experience to work executive positions. Schwarzenegger has no political experience, yet he's doing well as gov.
thats debatable

·
Premium Member
3,482 Posts
Debt Collector said:
it wouldnt be the first time a guy with no experience walked into a GM job.
True, but it wouldnt be the first time a moron walked into a GM spot.

·
Registered
726 Posts
bballlife said:
True, but it wouldnt be the first time a moron walked into a GM spot.
I don't think you always need intelligence to work executive positions. George Bush has none, yet he's...

Nevermind.

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
It will be nice for the Cavs to have a good guy as the GM. Move 1 for Anthony will be to keep asking the Bulls to trade Gordon for Lebron....but seriously we need Anthony to stay out of the job until the offseason because he will get his votes voided so that will be one less vote for Gordon for ROY and 6th.

John Paxson went from announcer to GM with the Bulls and look what he has done.

·
Registered
153 Posts
yeah paxson is a good story, but look at joe d. that's the finest example.

although i don't think anthony is as smart as joe d.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts