Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greg Oden apologized to his fans and the Portland Trail Blazers organization on Tuesday evening, several hours after nude self-portraits of the injured center surfaced on the internet.

Oden indicated several times during his meeting with reporters that the pictures were taken a year and a half ago and were solely intended for "lady friend" with whom he was in a relationship at the time, adding several times that he's already learned from the mistake.

"First, I would like to apologize to everybody, Portland, fans, the organization," he told reporters before taking questions. "It was very embarrassing. It was something that happened over a year and a half ago. It was taken and sent over a year and a half ago. I'm very sorry and I'm definitely embarrassed for my family and everybody around me."

Ben Golliver of Blazers Edge has video of Oden's remarks, and Joe Freeman of The Oregonian has a full transcript.

Oden isn't sure how the pictures made their way online, but indicated he was shocked and embarrassed to see them Tuesday morning. "My heart dropped," he said. "I got a phone call like around 6 a.m. this morning and I usually have pictures of me all over the internet, even when they're not true. So when I actually got up and saw this one, it was very, very embarrassing and hurtful."
http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/01/26/greg-oden-apologizes-for-nude-pictures/?ncid=txtlnkusspor00000002
:wtf:

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts