1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
That is so sad. I can't believe it. :(

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
Hey, I haven't gave up on Oden though. He's going to come back healthy and dominate!!

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
I was definitely on the couch when this news hit. Needed to call up Ron Artest and get the number of his counselor. - grin -

But in all seriousness, with the loss of Oden, and now with B Roy being out indefinitely. It's going to be another hard season on the Blazers all due to injuries.

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
Wishful thinking.
The dude is only 22. From what I've read the knee is actually stronger after these surgeries. I have confidence he'll be back and play a whole season. PLEASE!!! :)

·
Registered
910 Posts
The dude is only 22. From what I've read the knee is actually stronger after these surgeries. I have confidence he'll be back and play a whole season. PLEASE!!! :)
How do we know it's stronger, he is never on the court! There is wishful thinking and just plain gullibility, which is what a lot of blazer fans suffer from if they truly believe Oden is better off now after 3 knee surgeries in 4 years.

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
Hmmm, I guess the Please!!!! and happy face didn't give a clue, I guess I'm just gullible.

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
It's true that those surgeries actually make Oden's knees stronger. He is only 3 knee surgeries away from having super bullet-proof, tsunami-proof, radiation-proof knees that will last him an eternity. In fact, when he dies half a century later you can put his knees in a glass box and display it all over the world. It will be the single most indestructible artifact that ever existed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts