Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why have we not been involved in any Miller rumors?
I mean J-Will will never lead this team. I don't care what anyone says. He's strictly for show. There's at least 10-15 pg's ahead of him maybe more. Miller would be wicked for us. Think of the possibilities. We could offer Jwill and Stro plus more. I dont' really know what Cleveland needs.

Post any realistic packages.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
When it comes to talent J-Dub blows Dre out of the water!West wants to keep Jason one more season,to see what he can do.If anyone can turn J-Dub into the baller he should be,its West.:yes:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
That's BS - Jason will never be the prototype pg. It's not in him mentally. What do you thing West is a trainer? He brings in the talent. Do you think he went down on the court and coached Kobe? What your saying is junk. Maybe your just on Jason's jock so hard you can't see str8.

There's only 4 guards in this league that set their teams up on another level, Payton, Kidd, Bibby, and Miller.

Quit clouding your mind with rubbish. Your embarassing yourself.

It does'nt matter anyway, he's goin to the Clips within the next few days.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
BABBY sounds like a real direhard grizz fan(just rip your starting PG) I dont care what you say JWill will start and just making a fool of yourself becuase JWill has alot of talent but tries to be too fancy too often. If you don't think he has talent then what do you think JWest is keeping him for. And Dre Miller puts his team on another level OK cleveland is a wonderful team!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts