Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Grizzlies are talking to the Clippers about a No. 4 for No. 8 and 12 swap. That would allow Jerry West to move down a notch or two and grab Jared Jeffries and Curtis Borchardt. The Clipps are apparently enamored with Nene Hilario. The Knicks are also talking to the Clipps about the No. 8 and No. 12, but with less ammunition at No. 7.
- credit to espn insider

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I would do our 4th for the 8th and 12th we could get 2 solid players like Wagner and Jefferies. Actually that would work out good for the Grizz.

·
Registered
200 Posts
What do you guys see in Jeffries. This guy is the biggest stiff I've seen in the game in a long while. I'm sorry, but this would be a pick that I would have to be proven wrong about because I don't think he's the answer. Of all the talent in the draft, why are peolple starting to settle for this guy. Come on mgt., I know we can do better.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
lol how can you say he's a stiff.

He is 6-10 and can play EVERY position on the floor everything from C to pg. You will never see him playin pg but his ball hadling skills are that good.

He's gained 25 pounds so he is getting stronger which was his only knock on him.

Espn says: "Jeffries is a freak of nature. He does everything well, but nothing great"

That is so true. If he can put all his tools together we are talking about one hell of a scary player. I see him being a Keon Clark sorta guy.

He is a good rebounder both O/D, has a nice mid range shot, good shot blocker and great passing post player.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts