Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Carlos710, none of that would work. Why would the Clippers want to trade 2 picks just to get one, when everything after the first two selections are equally the same. I think the first 15 selections are so deep that a team can't go wrong anywhere. The Clippers are more in need of a point, so it wouldn't make any sense for them to trade their picks just to draft a player other than a point. The deal you mentioned about the Grizzlies with the Heat wouldn't make any sense for Miami either. There's no way the Heat are gonna depart with a proven player to get a player(Dickerson)that they don't whether he would be able to play again. That would be the same as them getting rid of a then healthy Alonzo for former uncertain Grizzly, Big Country Reeves. With Big Country's uncertainty injured back there was no way any team was gonna make a trade to have him on their roster. I think if any deal came down with the Grizzlies there's no way Dickerson is going to be involved because of his uncertain injury. I'd hate if we traded Swift at all, but I think any team will jump on him and a second round spot, without us even having to mention our first round pick. I think people are mistaking themselves by giving up on Swift so fast, because when you think about it, last season was actually the first time he got to play real minutes. I think we should at least give this guy another half of a season to prove what he can do, and if we're not satisfied with his production then, then we make a trade. But, none of us are the man in charge, so I guess we just sit back and wait to see what's gonna happen on Wednesday. Hopefully we keep the pick and go with Butler.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts