Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What if BU plays in the AE next season, and not the PL?

How do we get fans of other teams here?

Since the PL is ostensibly a football-dominated league, is football talk encouraged here?

Just a few issues to discuss...

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Terriers.....I just posted this link at Crossports. Feel free to come over and introduce yourselves. Our board (to the somewhat chagrin of the other PL schools) acts as sort of a de facto PL board for basketball (and to a lesser extent, football) as well.

http://s2.excoboard.com/Crossports

Thanks indianhoop. I am sure that HC fans don't want to give up their "home" and we wouldn't ask them to.
I think we'll try to get some conference wide jibber-jabber going here, and we'll be paying attention to the other conference boards as well, and I'm sure it'll sort itself out

·
Premium Member
10,191 Posts
What if BU plays in the AE next season, and not the PL?

How do we get fans of other teams here?

Since the PL is ostensibly a football-dominated league, is football talk encouraged here?

Just a few issues to discuss...
Sure you can talk about football or whatever you want. That's the best way to build up a forum in my opinion. College basketball will be the main focus of course but I would encourage any and all off topic threads.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Feel free to come over and introduce yourselves. Our board (to the somewhat chagrin of the other PL schools) acts as sort of a de facto PL board for basketball (and to a lesser extent, football) as well.
Yes, the rest of us are incredibly embarrassed. We hardly sleep at night.

:cheers:

I second IH's welcome to all Terrier fans.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'll add something to AUHoops as well, which, while small, is pretty much the spot for AU discussion that isn't on the HC or Bucknell boards, which are far more active but obviously have a much stronger slant toward those schools (although I will second IH's comment about Crossports being a de-facto PL board). The benefit of AUHoops being a bit smaller is that it might strongly benefit from the more communal conference-wide presence here if this takes off.

http://www.auhoops.com

·
Registered
68 Posts
i am hopeful that this can evolve into a broad participation PL board. while the individual school boards make sense and will continue on, i have missed the presence of a league wide board. a lot of folks will never venture away from their home boards, but if we can get a nice cross schoolsrepresetation, that can create a lot more interesting dialogue.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i am hopeful that this can evolve into a broad participation PL board. while the individual school boards make sense and will continue on, i have missed the presence of a league wide board. a lot of folks will never venture away from their home boards, but if we can get a nice cross schoolsrepresetation, that can create a lot more interesting dialogue.

Agreed! Welcome back KenZ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts