Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Will the Lions beat Dallas?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing Dallas come back to win against Philly, I don't know what to expect this game. Dallas has a 3-4 defense in which they use a lot of players to keep them all fresh. Meaning if it works right they put a good amount of pressure on the QB often and for the whole game. *See McNabb 4th Quarter last night* I know McNabb was hurt but they rattled him and it won them the game. On a whole differant note, Mike McMahon should have won that game but his wide out droped the ball which would have given them a chip shot field goal. I just found it ironic they brought him in over Koy Demter and then his wideout messed up but back to the game at hand. Most likely Joey will be at QB, which I am fine since he is the hot hand. I doubt he is able to put another game as strong as last weekend because Dallas will be a much tougher test but that is not to say he isn't capable of having a solid game here. I hope Garcia is ready to play and I would have him as the backup this weekend, no matter which one you like as the starter, I think its safe to say we need both of them. Just in case on gets hurt or proves to be ineffective during the game.

Hopefully we see all the WRs play this weekend but I doubt we are that lucky :dead:

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Lions are getting about 8 depending on what spread you see.

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Ugh Detroit...at Dallas...ugh...another loss coming...

·
Restore the Roar
7,393 Posts
RoyWilliams said:
I vote no!
The Cowboys Mod is from BG?

EDIT: No personal attacks please.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Man, as if the Lions dont have enough problems winning games...the refs are makin ^%#^ up?

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Even if the refs were on our side, which they weren't - We didn't have a fighting chance to win.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Someone please unsticky this damn thread...geez

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
This thread is still stickied from a game over a year ago...

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Midnight_Marauder said:
This thread is still stickied from a game over a year ago...
They kept stuck in my honor lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts