Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
Elton struggled last time I expect him to try and have a good game. Couple of good match-ups with Maggette vs Wallace and Okafor vs EB. Hopefully they can pull out a second straight road win. But the Bobcats play people tough at home.

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
hopefully they can pull out another victory. I think it would pull them even with the lakers in the standings, correct?

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If the Clippers win and Lakers lose on Tuesday, which they probably will since they are playing the Suns. The Clippers will have more wins that the Lakers. Right now both teams have the same number of wins but the Clippers have an extra loss.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't remember where I heard this maybe from the last game but I think Simmons is going to play today.

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Clippers are up 13-11. Bogans (at first I thought it was Knight) for the Bobcats already has two fouls - gotta love that. Whoops, Wilcox just picked up his second foul as well.

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Very good second quarter. All those early fouls were getting me a bit worried, though. Maggette and Brand are both shooting for 30-point games. Try to get fould number 4 on Knight quickly in the third quarter if you can. He is their general on offense and distributes the ball well. He cannot assist from the bench.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry about not being around, I hate these early game starts.
Any way I turn on the tv and the bobcats are winning????????? The Bobcats are out playing the Clips right now and are up 5.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice pass from Livingston to Wilcox, Wilcox makes it and gets fouled. Clippers up!

Crap Livingston just picked up his 5th foul.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bobcats are trying to do a lot of aly-oops. The last two failed and the last one just cost them the lead.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts