Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
You are already anticipating tomorrow night's game. Tonight the Sonics will be entertaining the Bucks at Key Arena. I'm gonna be in my usual seat, cheering the Sonics and yelling at the refs.

G-Force

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like fun. Hopefully the Sonics wear the Bucks down so that the Clippers can take a win tomarrow.

·
Because BBF needs a hero
8,336 Posts
I think, tommarow should be cake for the clippers. Even a fun game for them to start learning to play together. Its obvous Mike has made this into a "Chuck these last few games up to experiance for next year". So I want to see em try new things, getting ready for next year.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Bucks fan here and to update you TJ Ford hasn't played all year. We'll probably start Anthony Goldwire due to an injury Mo Williams suffered in our defeat at Denver. And, sad as it is, I'll say the score will be
LAC 97
MIL 93

·
Registered
182 Posts
I want to see Michael Redd's game. I have heard from many of you guys how good he would be on the Clips. Especially yama, you seem like you love this guy. To be honest, I haven't watched the bucks much this year. But when I did, they had a home game against the lakers, and Redd got torched by Kobe all night, and he was shut down offensively. He did NOT resemble a superstar. True that he doesn't have much help. But is he really that good?? Or does he just get hot with his quick catch and release and score a lot of points? Does he make his players better? Does he play well within a team? I will be at the game to do my scouting.

:cheers:

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Clippers up 19 at the end of the 3rd. It is all Clippers right now. Livingston had some nice assists in the quarter and everyone else played great.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Clippers are not playing well right now and opening the door for a possible comback by the Bucks.

·
Say Cheese
3,842 Posts
I really think we are tanking the season....the last few games we always go on huge runs to get within 5, but then do the dumbest things and the lead is back to 9....tonight's example is when Dez Mason passed it to Livingston with 2:30 to go.....although I'm not completley against tanking, I just think we are good enough to contend for that last playoff spot.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts