·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It took OT for the Cavs to beat the Hornets and they did so only by 1 point. Looks like the Cavs were losing too in the 4th and had to out score the Hornets in the quarter 38-23 just to tie and send it to OT. So I am sure whats up with the Cavs they could have been beat badly by the Hornets tonight.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yamaneko said:
Id like to see livingston post up a lot on snow.
I would like to see that too, it worked last game where Livingston drew 2 fouls on his opponent. If he takes advantage and gets doubled he can find the open man for an easy bucket.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I third that opinion about livingston. I would like to see what he has in the post. He forced a shot late in the game against the wolves in the post on Cassell. He forced an early shot just becuase he had position and the matchup, but Cassell read it and got his body in front and changed Livingstons shot, Shawn made a bad descision and forced a quick shot - an absolute terrible possesion, but he needs to do that in order to get better. He needs to have an idea of how and where his game needs to grow - and i am 100% conviced this kid is gonna be awesome. :banana: I could also see superstar written all over him becuase of his class, charisma, and baby face. I also think the ZvsZ matchup will be cool to watch. Many similarities in their games.

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
If he can make two early shots in the post, man the rest of the game will be cake, because then cleveland might have to double team him, and that is asking for trouble with livingston's vision of being able to find the open man.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What is key in tonights game is how much can the Clippers slow LeBron down. The Cavs lately have only been about LeBron, he has been their only primary target. If the Clippers can limit him or if he has an off night, the Clippers can/will take this one.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Half:

Clippers 39
Cavs 50

Jaric needs to take some shots, he has played 16 mins with no FG try at all. Rebraca picked up too many fouls and hasn't been producing. Everyone aside from Maggette needs to step and step up fast.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Kaman and Brand are becoming a powerful low post duo. The Cavaliers usually play well at home, but they were challenged late in the game. I was surprised to see Lebron play 41 minutes tonight considering he played 53 last night. That kid is gonna need a Loooong nap!

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I couldn't catch the end but seems like it didn't matter. Kaman and Brunson were only 2 Clippers that shoot over 50%. Good job for Kaman, he needed a game like this. Maggette is back to shooting horribly, 5-15, but got all his FT in so that helped.

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Once again, due to the lack of a go to player in crunch time, only brunson seems to want to take and make the big shots, but no way can a third stringer win the game on his own, although it was a good effort. For those who watched the game, you will have noticed to the familar breakdown of plays and terrible decisions made after they got within 4 points...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts