1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
I am being forced to go to a play Sunday night with my college Lit class, so you are going to have to give me a rapport on my Baby Birds if you watch the game. Mmk.

Atlanta has been fighting hard all year. There have been surprisingly very few games where we were just not competitive in at all from the get go. Usually what happens is we keep it close for 3 and a half quarters, then just stop scoring and end up losing by 7-8 points or so.

Josh Childress finally has found a guy who can rival his fro. :eek:

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Dang, if they lose to the hawks, that will be bad. Wow, look at that starting line up the hawks have. Some division 1 basketball teams in the 90's could handle them.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pejavlade said:
What are the chances of Maggete playing, I read somewhere that there is no timetable for his return.
I haven't heard anything on any of the injuries that the Clippers have had.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry about not being around to post updates. I am watching a 20 point lead start to fizzle down. Clippers up 11.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Final:

Clippers 111
Hawks 91

A very much needed road win.

Brand: 33 points, 12 rebounds
Wilcox: 22 points
Maggette: 25 points.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Weasel said:
Final:

Clippers 111
Hawks 91

A very much needed road win.

Brand: 33 points, 12 rebounds
Wilcox: 22 points
Maggette: 25 points.
What happened to your Rep points?

Did the game look at all like the way we opened the season? Running, dunking and high-fiving? Just curious because I didn't see nor hear the game. I remember that when we opened the season with Wilcox starting there was a lot of running and fun.

(Wow --- like the new icons)

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
First game ive missed in a while. Sounds like it was a good one too. Livingston another 10 assists. Who went on the injured list? because N'diyaye was activated. Im thinking rebraca with that sprained wrist.

Clippers had 31 assists in the game on 43 buckets. Nice.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dynasty Raider said:
What happened to your Rep points?

Did the game look at all like the way we opened the season? Running, dunking and high-fiving? Just curious because I didn't see nor hear the game. I remember that when we opened the season with Wilcox starting there was a lot of running and fun.

(Wow --- like the new icons)

I think Mods cant rep people anymore so it is set to 0.

I saw only from mid 3rd until the end but it was running and dunking. Wilcox had some nice dunks.

The new icons are sweet.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts