Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Because BBF needs a hero
8,336 Posts
I think the game is going to be a 50/50 shot. I think the clippers have a chance to win tonight, but I only if the problems of last night dont reaccure. Were gonna need a big game out of Corey and Elton, and definately going to need Chalmers keeping the bench warm, and no where to be found in the fourth. Clippers could win this one.

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
ill go out on a limb and say the clippers pull this one out barely, mad about how they threw it away against them last week. Either that, or they will get blown out.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry guys I can't catch the game again, hopefully if I get lucky I will make it back in time to see the finish. :curse: :curse: :curse:
Have fun with the gamethread and GO CLIPPERS!

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Luckily I am back for the second half. From what I heard from the announcers the 2nd quarter didn't go well for the Clippers.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Clippers are doing alright in the quarter but the Kings are shooting the ball nicely. Simmons just picked up his 4th foul which isn't good because the Clippers need him in there to shoot well.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice pass by Brunson to Brand. The Clippers are picking up the momentum right now and the Kings take a timeout because of it.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Hey Weasel, how have you been goiving out points? I tried the same thing in the Warriors Forum, but am unable to "Donate" when I try. Is there another way?

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can't donate right now it is maxed out, so I haven't been able to donate to people, I might have to disband the contest.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Corliss almost hit the announcers will the ball on purpose!!! (he was frustrated)
And got a Tech. for it.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Livingston had a unique dish to Kaman in the final seconds of the quarter, it was nice. The Clippers ended the quarter on a great run, the Kings were missing everything and the Clippers are up by 9, 75-66! Very nice quarter by the Clippers.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Clippers are still up 9, not a great quarter but they still have their 9 point lead from the end of the 3rd. Livingston has been playing the in the quarter so far and looks alright, he had some nice moves and then he proved that he is a rookie but still good.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts