1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Because BBF needs a hero
8,336 Posts
Though I am not expecting the Clippers to pull a win out, it sure would be helpful if they want to have any chance in hell at making the playoffs. They are still competiting with Denver, dispite the fact that Denver will end up making the seventh spot... AS of right now thats the future, and the clippers need to beat the teams they are in direct competition now.

Inportant game... Im sure Mike D. is pounding that aspect in there heads.. Hopefully they can come out and make a statement..

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
CDRacingZX6R said:
Though I am not expecting the Clippers to pull a win out, it sure would be helpful if they want to have any chance in hell at making the playoffs. They are still competiting with Denver, dispite the fact that Denver will end up making the seventh spot... AS of right now thats the future, and the clippers need to beat the teams they are in direct competition now.

Inportant game... Im sure Mike D. is pounding that aspect in there heads.. Hopefully they can come out and make a statement..
7th no way...memphis is playing great. 8th maybe.

but there is still the lakers and wolves you gotta jump too. not just us.

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Right now the Clippers have to win every game that they can, especially against the teams that they are trailing in the playoffs hunt. Just keep playing hard every night and see what happens.

·
Because BBF needs a hero
8,336 Posts
NugzFan said:
7th no way...memphis is playing great. 8th maybe.

but there is still the lakers and wolves you gotta jump too. not just us.

Playing great? They strugged through the last five games. Even though they won the majority, they came close to losing new orleans, and portland blew em out the first game by almost 20 points.. This isnt the same Memphis team they were in the mid season. This team is struggling because of there injuries.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Clippers set to face hot Nuggets

"Absolutely, it's terrific to be in the (playoff) picture," Dunleavy said. "Now we can see who responds for us, who steps up."
Denver has enjoyed the most success recently among teams vying for the last spot in the Western Conference. The Nuggets have won nine of their past 10 games, including a victory two weeks ago over the Clippers at Staples Center. The Clippers defeated Denver on its home floor in January. The Clippers have won three of the past four meetings at Pepsi Center and would create an interesting situation with a triumph tonight.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I don't know what is going through me.... Clippers win. I don't care for scores, they just win.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Horrible and sloppy start by the Clippers. It is too bad I can't catch the rest of the game but I hope the Clippers can get things together and finish stron. :gopray:
Have fun with the gamethread and post in it guys.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
WEASEL!!!! Nooooo. You can't leave. You must post the game. OTHERWISE, I have to watch the game and you know what that means.

Someone, anyone ---- post the game.

·
Because BBF needs a hero
8,336 Posts
You know, I was liking what I was seeing Chalmers wise.. I was even going to say wow, he was really looking good tonight.. Then I see him make three horrible passes in a row, and now my opinion went into the toilet again.

·
Because BBF needs a hero
8,336 Posts
Welp, its over. Id have to say tonight is probably the worest coaching I've seen Mike D. do. Chalmers had 6 turn overs, what 4 of them in the final minutes to play. Not to mention the horrible passes to Kaman he made. Bringing Corey in with only 5 minutes to play was stupid, dispite his foul situation. And the lack of Elton brand, dispite having a poor game, was also a mistake.

Bad coaching, and I love Mike D. But this was just some bad coaching tonight. Chalmers shouldnt have been in there in the fourth at all. And the lack of time outs, was horrible. Chalmers after almost three shot clock violations, than turns it over twice afterwards. Thats five bad plays, and still no time out or brunson substitution.

They could have had a chance tonight.

·
Because BBF needs a hero
8,336 Posts
Nuggets played steller defense, but it wasnt that. It was the lack of good PG in the final half that killed the Clippers offense. Some of the worest passing Ive seen this season from Chalmers. He started out ok, and had some nice plays, and a couple bad ones. I was willing to roll with him, then the fourth quater rolled around and damn the guy couldnt make a good pass to save his life. After three minutes, and 5 bad positions, mike still called no time out and just left Chalmers in there instead of brining in Brunson. Brunson wasnt doing great in the scoring department but he had 7 asissts already and at least can handle the ball compared to Chalmers. Earl basically turned Chalmers into Kate Faber in the fourth quater. It was HORRIBLE PG work.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts