1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Will depend on how many if any of the injured players come back. kaman, Simmons...if ross gets back to 100%. Parker/livingston and barry/livingstion will be some matchups to watch.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Kaman is expected to play? Is Simmons out of this game for sure?

Just wondering, because ESPN has them listed as "questionable", which doesn't describe things very well.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KokoTheMonkey said:
Kaman is expected to play? Is Simmons out of this game for sure?

Just wondering, because ESPN has them listed as "questionable", which doesn't describe things very well.
No clue, there hasn't been much info on either guy. Kaman has missed the past 2 games and Simmons has missed the past 3-4?

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Weasel said:
No clue, there hasn't been much info on either guy. Kaman has missed the past 2 games and Simmons has missed the past 3-4?

Thanks for the quick response. Hopefully Simmons' injury doesn't hurt him in the running for MIP. It shouldn't really.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This sucks, I just looked on clippers.com and noticed that tonights game won't be televised unless you have NBALP. :curse:

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
Good thing I got league pass. But I cant stand other annoucers doing Clipper games it isnt the same without Ralph and Mike. I think the Clips could get blown out or be in a tough game through out.

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
wasnt much of a chance with kaman and simmons still out with jaric and ross playing at subar levels.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hope some of our injured players come back soon, I would like this season to end on a high note.

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Clippers are simply outplayed by Spurs

"We didn't make shots, which could be the byproduct of the last game of a long road trip," said Clippers coach Mike Dunleavy, whose team went 2-5 on the trip. "We just didn't play a very good game."
The Clippers closed to 49-45 on a three-point play by Wilcox midway through the third, but the Spurs made 10 of their final 11 shots, including four three-pointers, in the quarter to extend their lead to 72-57 heading into the fourth.
Clippers Fall to the Spurs, 91-82

Corey Maggette led the Clippers with 23 points on six-for-16 shooting, with only two of his baskets coming in the second half. Elton Brand scored 13 and Chris Wilcox 10 for the Clippers, who shot 39% from the field and committed 22 turnovers.
"They did the hustle plays that you have to make to win the game," Clipper rookie guard Shaun Livingston said. "They outworked us, they outshot us, they outrebounded us."

1 - 14 of 14 Posts