Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
4,566 Posts
hmmm, i say , let Yao get his, and just stop the rest of the team, without T-Mac

we have to win this ....

and maybe put Q on whoever their next best scorer is.....Luther Head?
ha!

i dont know...

GO CLIPPERS!!!

oooh man the season is winding down every game is just more exciting than ever !!!!!

:) :)

· Registered
91 Posts
The guys need to stay with their man in the defensive end, and let Yao take outside shots and try to keep him from getting a bunch of dunks under the basket.

I also hope that Kaman stops being afraid of Yao and play his normal game. In the games this year it seems that Kaman never gets his game going against Yao.

We need another big game from our bench so that we can rest our starters and save them for the playoffs.

Playoffs here we come :banana: :banana: :banana:

GO Clippers GO :clap: :clap: :clap:

· Registered
4,566 Posts
hahaha Coreys skills summarized in one play, that running drive where he banked it in after a

timeout , thats all he should do, and get free throws...and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe shoot

if hes wiiiiiiide open hahaha

wasnt a great game for us, but we managed to get the Win thats all that matters, we cant play

this lackluster against the better teams....but a wins a win....

Vlade with the timely 3s and Sam toooo !!! :) :) :)

· Registered
9 Posts
I got home in time to watch the 4th and I, too was impressed with Maggette & also Livingston's play as well. EB was there when we needed him, like making that clutch jumper when we were down 3 early in the 4th and blocking Yao's shot with a few minutes left.

Things are looking good.

· Clipper Legend
827 Posts
ElMarroAfamado said:
hahaha Coreys skills summarized in one play, that running drive where he banked it in after a

timeout , thats all he should do, and get free throws...and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe shoot

if hes wiiiiiiide open hahaha

wasnt a great game for us, but we managed to get the Win thats all that matters, we cant play

this lackluster against the better teams....but a wins a win....

Vlade with the timely 3s and Sam toooo !!! :) :) :)
i believe corey made 3 treys

· Retired
17,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am disappointed I couldn't watch the game but very pleased that the Clippers pulled it through as I thought they should have. I am very happy that Maggette found his shooting touch and put up nice numbers. I was hoping Kaman would have a nice game but I guess fouls hurt him.

· Registered
193 Posts
i didn't get to see the game.

it has struck me lately that eb is getting the ball in good position at times and almost can't believe how open he is and sort of somehow waits for the double team to come instead of just going. am i the only one seeing this?

· Registered
2,195 Posts
jcwla said:
i didn't get to see the game.

it has struck me lately that eb is getting the ball in good position at times and almost can't believe how open he is and sort of somehow waits for the double team to come instead of just going. am i the only one seeing this?
I have also noticed for a while that he seems to have trouble when he's left wide open.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.