Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Oh well, at least this loss came to a team that I don't hate...I've felt sort of sorry for the Hornets lately, actually. I hope they can pull it together and finish the season strong.

Otherwise, I hope the Clippers can also pull it together and finish the season strong as well.

·
Clipper Legend
827 Posts
DaFranchise said:
Why? We should beat the Hornets especially the way they have played since the all star break. The Hornets have lost 10 out of 12 and are fading badly in the playoff race. Clips will win by 6.
i dont mind if we lose this one because i want the hornets to catch up to the lakers, evil i know. i believe this would be a start of a better clipper franchise and more. i want the media to hype the clippers and carry on. i want laker fans to be stirred up by a "new team" in la. basically, it would be nice to see the lakers pist off and maybe create some rivalry, more money, and a much exciting LA. lol

·
Retired
17,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I always find it odd when a team loses yet shoots better. Terrible loss, as the Hornets are a sinking ship right now. As I couldn't see the game, I am not sure if fatigue was the problem as fatigue ususally results in bad shooting.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
im surprised some ppl actually wanted the hornets to win this one. guess taht loser mentality still stuck with them after all those years.

take your pick, do you want to keep taking disappointing losses until we drop to 6th seed, or do u want to go for 50 and get the 5th seed? i for one, dont think we can win a playoff round watever seed we get if we continue to get embarassed like this. hornets ****ing suck alrite? u let rasual butler dominate, wat does that say about our effort going down the stretch? ****ing pathetic

·
Rest In Peace girllovesthegame
6,241 Posts
clips_r_teh_wieners said:
im surprised some ppl actually wanted the hornets to win this one. guess taht loser mentality still stuck with them after all those years.

take your pick, do you want to keep taking disappointing losses until we drop to 6th seed, or do u want to go for 50 and get the 5th seed? i for one, dont think we can win a playoff round watever seed we get if we continue to get embarassed like this. hornets ****ing suck alrite? u let rasual butler dominate, wat does that say about our effort going down the stretch? ****ing pathetic

Well if the Hornets suck they didn't suck tonight alrite?

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
gagag yeah the Hornets do suck hahaha

it always amazes me when players just go off on us hahahha like Rasual Butler had 30 some****

hahahaha

knowing the Clippers luck

next thing you know proibably next game J. Tsakalidis will score 50 points hahahhaa

man we better win the next game atleast its on T.V :banana: :banana: :banana:

hey guys for those who saw the game, how did Corey look???i saw some highlights and he

seemed to be knocking down the 3 cleanly not usually rattling it hahahah is his free throw touch

back??? on fast break did he take it to the hook like he should????

what i think of Corey, if he shoots such a high percentage from the line, he should be able

to knock down the Mid range J with ease!!!!!!

:curse: :curse: :curse:

why dont they!!!! hopefully he doesnt get too comfortable shooting cuz thatsnot what we need him

for hahah

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.