Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
I was going to say this was a WIN, but then I noticed that we were @ Portland.

So, now, I'm not sure ... Kaman doesn't adjust well away from home, but then, Corey is rounding into form and that just might make up for any loss of concentration that Kaman might have.

Instead of "tanking" as some have suggested, we need to try and win EVERY game to develop a toughness --- hell, go down fighting against ANY team that we play. I would rather do that than thinking another team might be easier to win against and getting shocked and blown out because of speculating.

So ... let's win this one and everyone we play.

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
yeah id rather win every game now on who cares who we meet in the playoffs

i say its better to go into it hot, than on a losing streak so we have to win this

although for some reason the Blazers usually give us problems :(

give it to Corey on the fast break, hope he shoots ONLY WHEN HE IS WIDE OPEN

and Sam n Elton should play well, Chris Too, and we should win

damn that this game isnt on T.V

:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
it seems like Daniel Ewing's confidence has gone down since his PT has gone down...

remember when he used to play alot of minutes how well he played???

i think he should get some more mins in case we need him down this crucial stretch

and im not watching the game , im just following it on that Yahoo thing :(

and Vin is in the game/??? nice to see him get some minutes...we might need him later on too

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
97-83 Clippers win.

The Impressive:
Elton Brand: 30 Points/11 Boards/4 Blocks 10-18 FG;10-13 FT
Chris Kaman: 8 Points/10 Boards 4-8 FG
Shaun Livingston: 9 Points/5 Assists/3 Boards 3-4 FG
Vin Baker: 3 Points/3 Boards 12 Minutes

The Ugly:
Corey Maggette: 19 Points/6 Rebounds 3-9 FG

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
sipclip said:
Wow you are pathetic. Why don't mention the 13-13 from the free throw line. Maggs in the starting lineup sure does make this team worse doesn't it.
I don't care about his FT's because he's supposed to get to the line. What pisses me off is how he jacks up shots that he can't make.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Good to see the Clips get a W they should get. But I hope they don't get too complacent with a really tough schedule coming up with no easier games except for the Blazers again, Sonics, Utah (and even then, all these teams except for Portland are still dangerous)- all other oponents are going to be tough playoff bound teams (Lakers, Sac, Spurs, Suns, Memphis, Denver). This tail stretch will really show how far the Clips are going to go in the playoffs as well as determine seeding.

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
I went to the game last night here in Portland. Nice to see the Clippers win and the Trail Blazers lose (get a better draft pick ;) )

A buddy of mine saw Mobley and Maggette out partying at some club after the game. :cheers:

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
"Only one three ball for the clips. I hope that doesn't become the trend again."

damn man, we better not go back to that now that Cuttino is out, Vlad brought a 3 point

threat to this team, and we started shooting more 3s since we got him

like ive always said, WE NEED TO SHOOT THE 3 !!!! :curse: :curse:

especially if we want to contend in the playoffs, everyone shoots 3s......EVERYONE!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.