Chris Kaman vs Nazr Mohammed
11.5 Points 6.1 Points
9.5 Rebounds 5.3 Rebounds
1.0 Assists 0.5 Assists

Q's Prediction: Spurs Pull it out 89-87

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
wow i was just about to come here and make this thread and you make it and it looks alot prettyer lol
if parker plays
spurs 101
clippers 89

if he doesnt
spurs90
clippers86

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TheRoc5 said:
wow i was just about to come here and make this thread and you make it and it looks alot prettyer lol
if parker plays
spurs 101
clippers 89

if he doesnt
spurs90
clippers86
lol well Parker isn't playing and I thought this game needed a GT posted since it's a possible playoff preview.

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,825 Posts
TheRoc5 said:
if parker plays
spurs 101
clippers 89

if he doesnt
spurs90
clippers86
yeah, but his thread didnt have a roc solid plan to beat the clippers or a pimped out solid plan. now how will the spurs know how to win?

hopefully they read this before tip off, [strike]but if tony plays he needs to take it at cassell who will give up a lot of dribble penetration.[/strike] nevermind just read the post that siad he isnt playing duncan has a height advantage on brand, so he should be able to use his bank shot with some ease. not like when he goes up against sheed who gives him a lot of trouble. on the flip side, they need to limit cassell's penetration and brand's combination of strength and speed could bother a less than 100% duncan. With the season coming to a close soon, the spurs cant afford play lackadazical basketball and if they do tonight, the clipps do have enough talent to take advantage.

and i wanted to watch this game but its not on FSN.

Go NeTs

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
haha so true pimped o and i like your avatar.
it was a pretty good game we won by double digits and parker didnt play. duncan is turing into mvp fourm as well as manu. we played very good defense and hit the 3. we wanted this w and got it. now lets pray that parkers injury isnt to serious and will be able to play thursday against the evil lakers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.